FIRST HOME BUYER INFORMATION SESSIONS
Specific topics covered include:
• How banks assess your borrowing capacity, and what your maximum borrowing capacity is.
• How much of a deposit you’ll need, as well as other fees and charges that could be payable by you.
• An estimate of your home loan repayments based upon the price of the properties you’re interested in.
• Based upon your current savings, a timeframe within which you’ll have the deposit required to start making offers on properties.
• First home owner grants, stamp duty concessions, and other potential benefits and discounts available to you as a first home buyer.
• Easy techniques you can action within a month in order to maximise your chances of your loan being approved.
• Potential issues which can prevent you from getting a home loan.
• Various different maps and sources of information which can assist you in narrowing down where you want to buy.
• Factors which can affect the capital growth of your property, using historical examples.
• How guarantor loans work, and whether this may be a suitable avenue for you to pursue.
• How being self-employed can affect a loan process, and which lenders may be more suitable for you if you are self-employed.
• Specifics on real estate contracts in QLD, how the time frames work, and what it may mean in terms of choosing a lender for your purchase.
Are you looking to enter the property market, but read a lot of conflicting information on where to start, aren’t sure who to listen to, or be sure who you can trust?
Many “information sessions” offered on this subject are often promoted by or directly run by property developers, with the end goal being that you purchase your new property directly from the developer. Link Advance is proudly independent, and do not promote any properties at all. We will give you the tools required to navigate the home loan process, and give you some handy tips on how to locate a home which suits your own needs.
Entering the property market can be overwhelming for first time home buyers, with family and friends all giving their 2 cents as to how you should be doing it. Link Advance offers training sessions on how to best position yourself for buying your first home, as well as how the home loan application process works and strategies to maximise your chances of home loan approval. As mortgage brokers, we deal in the home loan landscape on a daily basis, and are able to walk you through what you need to know.
Training takes approximately 2 hours, is one on one and costs only $149 plus GST per hour. Training is in our Fortitude Valley Office, with a projected screen, a lovely cup of tea or coffee, and a super friendly and fun environment! Better yet, we have free undercover parking.